The Bespoke Team at Adelphi Real World conduct scientifically robust non-interventional studies tailored to the individual needs of our clients. This includes prospective and cross-sectional research, medical chart reviews, surveys and patient/caregiver-reported outcome studies. We provide creative design solutions to the complex world of non-interventional research drawing on knowledge from our multi-disciplinary team of statisticians, health economists, outcomes researchers, epidemiologists, scientists and therapy area experts.
- Study design and protocol development
- Feasibility assessment and piloting
- Management of steering committees and key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- Design of data collection materials (Case Report Forms, patient questionnaires, patient information and consent forms)
- Site recruitment and set up including contracting and budget negotiations
- Regulatory and independent review board (IRB) or ethics committee (EC) submissions
- Data collection and development of online systems including via mobile phones and tablets.
- Database generation and data analysis
- Study reports and publication